The Tranzit Go design was inspired by the lack of lightweight power wheelchairs available in the market. It’s also foldable and therefore very transportable.
Its foldability and small size allow it to easily be transportable in your vehicle, eliminating the need for a specialized carrying hitch versus a traditional scooter.
Tranzit Go was designed from the best raw materials and components to create a lightweight and functional everyday power wheelchair. It weighs 59 lbs with one battery (62 lbs w/optional 2nd battery) and has a weight capacity of 330 lbs.
Featuring a standard 15-mile driving range (optional 30 miles), the high-quality Lithium-Ion batteries are lightweight and can be removed from the chair to shed even further weight.
Features of the Karman Tranzit Go:
- Weighs only 56 lbs (without battery)
- Folding and Lightweight Frame
- Padded Seat and Padded Backrest
- Flip-Up Footplate
- Storage Pouch Under Seat
- Padded Flip Back Armrest
- 8″ x 1.5″ Solid Polyurethane Front Caster
- 12.5″ x 2″ Solid Polyurethane Rear Caster
- Folded Dimensions 25 x 14 x 32 inches
- Lithium-Ion Battery (Optional Second Battery)
- Removable Joystick (mounted left or right side)
- Weight with One Battery only 59 lbs (62 lbs w/optional 2nd Battery)
- Turning Radius 35″
- Maximum Obstruction Height 1.20 inches
- Maximum Gradient Slope 8 degrees
- Maximum Speed: 3.75 mph
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs