Keep your purchase protected after the manufacturer warranty expires with a plan from Extend.
The Extend Protection Plan begins when the manufacturer’s warranty ends. Get a peace of mind and protect your mobility equipment against mechanical or electrical breakdowns, wear and tear, and those caused by a power surge.
Just add a plan while shopping and we’ll email you your contract – no receipts or paperwork needed.
When filing a claim with Extend, you will simply need to provide either your contract ID, email address or another identifying piece of information.
- If your electric ride stops working, we'll repair it at no additional cost! And if we can't repair it, we'll replace it!
- When regular use of your electric ride over time results in mechanical or electrical failure.
- When factors beyond your control leave your product in bad shape.
- We'll never charge you a deductible after the purchase of a plan.
- Use your product freely and without worry. We have you covered!
- We offer a simple, easy claims process with a customer service team that is happy to help.
How it Works
- File a claim online or give us a call.
- We may ask you to return the product.
- Once approved, you'll be routed to the appropriate service network for repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I add Extend protection?
Extend provides peace-of-mind with added protection for the mobility aids or durable medical equipment that you will use daily. Extend offers an affordable, stress-free protection plan so your product is covered, even after the manufacturer warranties expire.
What do I need to provide if I file a claim?
To start a claim with Extend, you will simply need to provide either your contract ID, email address or another identifying piece of information.