15-Day Return Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from BestPowerWheelchair.com.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return it within 15 days of delivery for a refund of the purchase price.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you have received it. The item must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Our goal is to provide customers with timely service in the event a return is necessary.
- Returns must be approved by Best Power Wheelchair and must be labeled and shipped to the address specified by Best Power Wheelchair.
- Returns of non-defective merchandise must be returned unused in the original packaging, within 15 days of purchase.
- Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced at manufacturers' discretion.
- The product must be returned no more than 10 days after a Return Authorization Number is issued.
- Cancellations, after the order has shipped, are subject to all fees.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return it within 15 days of delivery for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling and restocking fees that apply.
Return Rules And Restrictions
Items must be returned within 15 days of delivery.
You must include the original packing slip or your sales receipt. Be certain to save copies for your records.
Your returned item must be in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase after the manufacturer inspection of your returned product.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees, including those to the customer and returning to the warehouse.
Returnable products require a restocking fee and this will be determined as below.
- Power wheelchairs: 20% restocking fee
- Mobility scooters: 20% restocking fee
- All other items: 20% restocking fee
The product must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories in order to satisfy our return policy.
Free FedEx shipping on all of our products.
Buy now. Pay later with monthly financing.
Your order is protected by Norton Shopping Guarantee.
We strive to offer stellar customer service.