SNAPnGO travel scooter from Glion is the lightest electric mobility scooter in its class weighing only 34 lbs with the battery. It has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. This mobility scooter is perfect for anyone who wants to remain active but can't lift a lot. Regain your mobility and independence and don't miss out on the good things in life!
- Lightweight - weighs only 34 lbs with the battery
- Easy to fold and unfold in seconds
- Electric and mechanical brakes for double safety
- 15 miles driving long-range
- Swappable and light Panasonic lithium-ion battery
- Handlebar level charging port for easy access
- Bicycle saddle easy for travel
- Dolly style and vertical Self Standing (VSS)
- Powerful electric motor
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for durability
- Maintenance-free honeycomb never-flat tires
- FAA and airline approved
It's safe, stable, lightweight, and affordable. Glion SNAPnGO Electric Travel Scooter is for anyone who has difficulties walking but isn’t ready to miss out on the great things life has to offer.
Why We Like SNAPnGO
- It's the lightest mobility scooter in its class weighing only 31 lbs without the battery
- Has a rider weight capacity of up to 300 pound
- Easy to pick up and very portable
- Three-speed settings
- Safe and durable to manage
- Solid built
- Requires minimum storage. Easily fits in the back of your car.
- Travel friendly
- Smart battery and control technology
A New Kind of Mobility Solution
Difficulty walking can happen to anyone and for a variety of reasons ranging from injuries, disabilities to arthritis to problems. But for many, a bulky wheelchair or a heavy, lead-acid powered mobility scooter just isn’t the right solution. They are hard to pick up, complicated to disassemble, and not portable. To join the fun, you need a lightweight scooter that can go anywhere with you.
Set-Up and Go
The base SNAPnGO weighs only 31 pounds and folds easily to fit in your back seat or trunk. Now you don't have to worry about picking up heavy items or buying that expensive ramp or a lift. To set it up, step on the foot pedal to raise the t-bar and snap it into running position, insert the seat post to attach the seat. You’re ready to go and enjoy life!
Easy For Everyone
SNAPnGO Mobility scooter is highly maneuverable and easy to drive, you simply press the right thumb control to go forward, the left thumb control for reverse, and squeeze the left brake lever to stop.
The release of the throttle engages an electronic motor brake for smooth stopping and precision control. The mechanical rear brakes will ensure additional stopping power when needed. When darkness falls, front and rear LED lights to help keep you safe. It has three-speed settings to accommodate various environments.
What Customers Are Saying
View specifications for Glion SNAPnGO Electric Travel Mobility Scooter model 325 below:
Weight: Frame (heaviest part): 29 lbs · Battery: 4 lbs
Maximum rider weight: 300 lbs
Bike saddle (optional): 2 lbs
Deluxe chair: 15 lbs
Deluxe chair armrest (optional): 5 lb
Speed: 3 speed settings - 3 / 4.5 / 6 mph
Range: up to 15 miles
Motor: 250W brushless electric hub motor, peak output 600W
Battery: Panasonic Lithium-Ion, 36V, 6.6Ah
Battery charge time: 2 hrs 75%, 3.5 hrs 100%
Battery cycle life: 1000+ cycles (3 -5 years of daily usage)
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum (powder coated)
Size: 12"x23"x38" folded