Includes the following FREE accessories:
- Extra thick seat cushion
- Cushioned backrest cover
- Front and back storage bags
- Cup holder
- Under seat storage basket
- Anti-tippers with wheels
Journey So Lite Folding Mobility Scooter is one of the lightest on the market today!
So Lite Scooter weighs only 40 lbs without the battery and 44.5 lbs with. It can support a weight capacity of 275 lbs. Journey So Lite is much lighter than the traditional models, making it easier to travel and transport.
Light yet sturdy
The super-light frame (about 40 lbs) and four wheels help make moving easier than ever.
Nearly impossible to tip over
Anti-tippers and electronic stability control make the So Lite extremely safe.
Folds away fast
Your scooter folds in just seconds, ready for cars, trains and airplanes. Nothing to disassemble or detach.
Always comfy and convenient
Enjoy a padded cushion seat, backrests and arms, two storage bags, a basket, and mesh cup holder.
Preset top speeds with an easy to use dial for longer, safer rides.
Regain your mobility and independence
Designed for safety and comfort. Ride around your brand new So Lite Scooter in your neighborhood, run errands and regain your mobility and independence.
Built for Safety
- The So Lite Scooter combines the stability and safety of a four-wheel scooter with the smaller size and convenience of a three-wheel scooter.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) means you can feel fully secure and confident that the So Lite® Scooter will intelligently slow you down as you approach turns. Even if you turn at full speed, the So Lite® Scooter slows down enough to allow you to turn safely.
Lightweight and easy to transport
- Around only 40 lbs with the battery removed, compared with other mobility scooters that weigh 100+ lbs.
Designed for convenience with premium features
- Two-touch fold. Push one knob to fold the seat down and unscrew one knob on the tiller to fold the scooter completely
- Once folded, it can easily be rolled just like a piece of luggage, to fit into the backseat or trunk of a car
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Undercarriage basket, front bag, rear bag and even a cup holder included
- Both armrests fold up to allow easy entry and exit
- Narrow enough to fit through standard household door frames
- Eight miles of use on a single charge
Ready for travel
- Certified and safe for airline travel (FAA and TSA Compliant). Your So Lite mobility scooter can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the scooter is treated like oversized luggage at the jetway as you board
- Traveling up to 5 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones and pets as you use your scooter
- Powerful headlight and with a horn for additional safety
Rechargeable battery with long life
- Lightweight battery—3.7 lbs versus others up to 20 lbs or heavier
- Rechargeable lithium battery (24V 10Ah). Safe in standard 110V outlets
- Charges on the steering column—no need to bend over and remove battery to charge
- Eight miles on a single charge, six hours to charge from empty
View the specs of Journey So Lite Mobility Scooter below:
Scooter Length: 39.5"
Scooter Width: 21.5"
Scooter Height: 37"
Scooter Weight w/o Batteries: 40.8 lbs
Scooter Weight with Batteries: 44.5 lbs
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Max Speed: 5 mph
Max Climbing Gradient: 8°
Min Turning Radius: 45"
Max Mid-Frame Ground Clearance: 4
Materials and Colors
Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion (24V 10Ah)
Battery Range: Depending upon usage (travel speed, user weight, etc.), the So Lite Scooter’s battery will last up to eight miles of use
Seat Type: Folding, with removable seat cushion
Lights: Front LED
Basket: Metal basket under the seat, plus two removable carry bags
Tiller Type: Straight handle
Charger: 2 amp
Brakes: Automatic electromagnetic
Colors: Blue, Gray, Red
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety features does the So Lite Scooter have?
We built the So Lite Scooter with safety in mind. It has an electronic stability control feature along with anti-tipping wheels to prevent tipping backward.
How much does the So Lite Scooter weigh?
We've designed the So Lite Scooter specifically to be ultra lightweight. Fully assembled and ready to go, the So Lite Scooter weighs in at 44.5 lbs (with battery).
Can it fit into the trunk of a car easily?
The So Lite Scooter easily folds down to a reasonable 39" L x 21" W x 17" H, making it perfect for sliding into the backseat or trunk of most vehicles.
Does the So Lite Scooter have a weight capacity?
The So Lite Scooter is capable of supporting a person weighing up to 275 lbs.
Is any assembly required?
No. The So Lite Scooter arrives completely assembled. You simply unfold it, charge and ready to ride.
Do the brakes lock to prevent from rolling?
The So Lite Scooter features electronic brakes that will automatically engage when your scooter comes to a stop.
How do you fold the So Lite Scooter?
Just pull out the fold knob and at the same time gently lower the seatback down into its folded position. Once the seatback is folded, loosen the tiller adjuster knob and gently lower the tiller into the folded position. Then re-tighten the tiller knob to hold the tiller in position.
How do you charge the So Lite Scooter's battery?
The scooter's battery can easily be charged by plugging directly into the port on the handlebars. No removal of battery required (although, if you prefer, you can remove the battery to charge it).
How long will the battery last on a single charge?
Depending upon usage (travel speed, user weight, etc.), the So Lite Scooter's battery will last up to eight miles of use.
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
Charging can take up to six hours or less, depending on the level of power already used. With a range of up to eight miles, most owners rarely run the battery all the way down in a single day.
How long will a battery last before it will need to be replaced?
The short answer is, it depends on usage and conditions. The battery on average lasts for several years for many of our customers.
How much does the So Lite Scooter's battery weigh?
The Scooter's battery weighs approximately 3.7 lbs.
What is the warranty on the So Lite Scooter?
The So Lite Scooter frame and mechanical components are covered with a one-year limited warranty. The original supplied tires and fabric seat are covered with a limited warranty for six months.
Have more questions or need help ordering the Journey So Lite Scooter? Call us at 1-800-711-1940 and speak to one of our product specialists to help you answer any questions you may have. You may also order securely online with free shipping.
As Seen In: