Med-Mizer's SelectCare Elegant Style Hospital Bed is a uniquely adjustable hospital bed that can provide top-tier comfort and support to users of all shapes and sizes with a weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- Height Range: 10″ to 25″ (Not Including Mattress)
- Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
- Bed Size: 35″, 39 or 42″ x 80″ or 84″
- Trendelenburg: Included (Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Warranty: Welds – Lifetime; Frame – 15 Years; Electronics and Motors – 5 Years
- Full Electric Adjustments: Powered height, head, and knee adjustments. Height will adjust from 10″ to 25″ (Floor to Top of Bed Deck)
- Adjustable Bed Width: The bed deck can be set at either 36″, 39″ or 42″ wide. The mattress would need to be ordered for the desired width.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning: Position your bed at a diagonal with the legs above the head to decrease swelling in the legs (Trendelenburg) or position the head above the legs to put the bed into more of a true chair position (Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Backlit Hand Pendant: Remote controls the head, knee, height, trend/reverse trend, underbed lighting, as well as One Button Chair Position
- Underbed Lighting: Helps illuminate under the bed for bathroom or caregiving needs
- Patient Lift Access: Full access underneath the frame allows for safe lifting equipment and easy cleaning underneath the bed
- Hidden Casters: Wheels extend with the push of a button so the bed can easily move when needed
- Battery Backup: Allows for the bed to function during and power outage
- Bed Rail Options: Multiple rail options allow for use at the head or leg sections (as needed)
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds Lifetime, Frame 15 Years, Motors 5 Years
- Optional Accessories: Scale, Attendant Control, Trapeze and Safety Mat
Accompanying the bed's dynamic adjustability and high-quality construction, it also offers several features that improve the convenience and style of the bed.
One of the most unique features of the SelectCare bed is its frame, which is specifically designed to make it look like a standard at-home bed and not a hospital bed.
The frame and endboards are available in a variety of attractive wood colors, such as Obsidian Oak and Natural Walnut.
This feature makes the bed a perfect option for in-home care, as it can match the bedroom in which it is used without the clinical appearance commonly seen in other hospital beds.
The bed features a broad, supportive design that provides a 42-inch wide area to ensure user comfort and is capable of supporting up to 600 pounds with ease. Perhaps the most invaluable feature of the SelectCare bed is its extensive selection of adjustability options.
The bed is capable of powered adjustments across multiple regions of the body. The upper body and behind-the-knee regions of the frame can be raised or lowered as needed to provide an ideally comfortable position for the user.
Additionally, the head and footboards of the frame are also capable of being raised and lowered to angle the bed as necessary, making it capable of useful positions such as Trendelenburg/Reverse.
To further improve the comfort and convenience of the user, the bed is available with multiple railing options that can be attached at the head and leg sections as needed.
The rails provide additional safety, as they can prevent users from falling out of bed or can be used to assist users when shifting or adjusting their positioning in bed.
Additionally, the bed frame is equipped with underbed lights that provide gentle light to the floor along the sides of the bed.
This feature can improve caregiver and user safety, as it helps to prevent tripping or slipping when walking around the bed at night.