What is the lightest folding mobility scooter?
Are you wondering what is the lightest folding mobility scooter? The lightest folding mobility scooter on the market right now is SNAPnGO which weighs only 46 lbs with the battery and a deluxe swivel seat with armrests.
Lightweight mobility scooters are becoming in huge demand as people start to travel again. Portable and compact folding scooters that weigh less than 50 lbs are one of the most popular types of scooters that consumers are requesting for.
SNAPNGO FEATURES AND SPECS
- One of the lightest mobility scooters on the market weighing only 46 lbs
- Folds down to the size of a carry-on bag
- Up to 300 lbs weight capacity
- Ride up to 15 miles on one single charge with a Panasonic lithium-ion battery
- Deluxe swivel seat with armrests
Total Weight: 46 lbs
Weight without battery: 42 lbs
Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Speed: 3-speed settings - 3 / 4.5 / 6 mph
Drive Range: 15 miles
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Compact, portable and has a long driving range of 15 mph
- Airline-approved and designed for travel
- Swivel deluxe seat
- Not as easy to fold and unfold as other models
This lightweight mobility scooter is perfect for shopping, getting around the neighborhood, or getting your errands done. It's portable, can be stored in the back of a truck, SUV, or closet for storage. If you are looking for the lightest and comfortable mobility scooter, we recommend SNAPnGO.
Other Top Picks
- Enhance Mobility Transformer (53 lbs)
- Tzora Easy Travel Elite (64 lbs)
- EV Rider Gypsy (37 lbs)
- Featherweight - (37 lbs)
- Zoomer Chair - (52 lbs)
What to Consider When Buying a Lightweight Mobility Scooter
Before buying a lightweight folding mobility scooter, there are several factors you need to consider to make an educated purchasing decision.
- Overall Weight
- Folding capabilities
- Weight Capacity
- Seat Width
- Armrest Options
- Travel Range
- Top Speed
- Total Length, Width & Height
Average Cost for a Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter
The average cost of a lightweight folding mobility scooter is between $1,499 to $3,900.
The price depends on:
- Model type
- Weight capacity
- Overall weight capacity
- Materials used for the frame and components
The more features, technology, folding options, and the materials used to develop a lightweight mobility scooter, the more money it will cost.
We have spent hundreds of hours researching and testing the most lightest folding mobility scooters to recommend the best picks to our customers.
We ranked the above scooters based on their total weight, folding options, features, specifications, consumer reviews and feedback.
Our goal is to make it easy for you to pick the best product and be confident in your decision.
- How much does a folding mobility scooter cost?
- Top 7 Best Folding Mobility Scooters
- Average cost to repair a mobility scooter