What is the lightest folding mobility scooter?
Are you wondering what is the most lightest folding mobility scooter? The lightest folding mobility scooter on the market right now is EV Rider Gypsy which weighs only 37 lbs with the battery.
Lightweight mobility scooters are becoming in huge demand as people start to travel again. Portable and compact folding scooters that weigh less than 40 lbs are one of the most popular types of scooters that we sell.
EV RIDER FEATURES AND SPECS
- One of the lightest mobility scooters in the industry at 37 lbs
- Folds down to the size of a carry-on bag
- Up to 250 lbs weight capacity
- Ride up to 10 miles on one single charge
Weight: 37 lbs (Frame, 31 lbs, Battery: 3 lbs, Standard seat: 4 lbs, Deluxe seat: 15 lbs w/o armrests 10 lbs.)
Weight capacity: 250 lbs
Top speed: 4 mph
Drive Range: 10 miles
- The lightest mobility scooter from our review list
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Compact, portable and lightest scooter on the market weighing only 37 lbs with the battery
- Comes in 3 different colors, blue, pearl green and red
- Does not have a large selection of accessories like the other models
- Wide turning radius of 57″
- Does not have anti-tipping wheels
EV Rider Gypsy is one of the lightest folding mobility scooters in the industry today and our number one choice. It weighs a total of only 37 lbs with the battery.
This lightweight mobility scooter is perfect for shopping, getting around the neighborhood, or getting your errands done. It's portable, easily folds in the back of a truck, SUV, or closet for storage. If you are looking for the lightest and compact mobility scooter at an affordable price, we recommend EV Rider Gypsy.
Other Top Picks
What to Consider When Buying a Lightweight Mobility Scooter
Before buying a lightweight folding mobility scooter, there are several factors you need to consider to make an educated purchasing decision.
- Overall Weight
- Folding capabilities
- Weight Capacity
- Seat Width
- Armrest Options
- Travel Range
- Top Speed
- Total Length, Width & Height
Average Cost for a Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter
The average cost of a lightweight folding mobility scooter is between $1,499 to $3,900.
The price depends on:
- Model type
- Weight capacity
- Overall weight capacity
- Materials used for the frame and components
The more features, technology, folding options, and the materials used to develop a lightweight mobility scooter, the more money it will cost.
We have spent hundreds of hours researching and testing the most lightest folding mobility scooters to recommend the best picks to our customers.
We ranked the above scooters based on their total weight, folding options, features, specifications, consumer reviews and feedback.
Our goal is to make it easy for you to pick the best product and be confident in your decision.
- How much does a folding mobility scooter cost?
- Top 7 Best Folding Mobility Scooters
- Average cost to repair a mobility scooter