- Deck height from 3.6” to 25” or optionally 7.35” to 23”
- Bed width choices of 35”, 39” or 42” at no additional costs
- Bed accommodates mattress lengths of 80” or 84”
- Includes Advanced Positioning Capabilities (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Optional Integrated Scale
- Bed Height:
- 3.6" to 25"
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 275 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the AllCare C Floor Height Low Bed
Overview of the AllCare C Floor Height Low Bed
The AllCare C bed was developed in April 2020 as a simple bed in response to homecare needs during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
It is very similar to the full model All-Care bed. It does all the same positions as the All Care Bed except there are two main differences.
The two main differences are:
- The head and footboard are smaller
- When assembled in the low position the highest height the frame will achieve is 19.4", instead of 24.75" on the regular bed.
|ASSEMBLY POSITION||AllCare Bed||AllCare C Bed (this item)|
|"Low" Deck Height Range||3.625" to 24.75"||3.625" to 19.375"|
|"High" Deck Height Range||7.75" to 28.875"||7.375" to 23.125|
The AllCareTM Floor Level Bed is the first bed that offers expandable width options along with extremely low deck height capability. This bed does it all - mitigate fall risk, provide easier custodial care, changes width as needed, support bariatric needs without changing beds and provide advanced positioning.
The deck height adjusts from 3.6” to 25”; that’s as low to the ground as the width of a cell phone, or raised up to sitting height for care and conversation.
For medical reasons, some people require advanced positioning. This bed allows for the following Advanced Positions:
- Low Chair - allows user to sit in a modified chair type position inches from the ground (deck height is 3.6”, mattress height is normally another 6”. Thus, seating someone (maybe who is a falls risk) at a low height can help reduce any impact from a fall, provides the benefit of a chair (head raised, knee raised) and keeps them safe
- Cardiac Chair - a position (using Reverse Trendelenburg) to offer user a chair position while in bed (used for eating, comfortably watching tv, accessing overbed table, etc..). This positioning relieves pulmonary and/or respiratory stress on some patients.
- Trendelenburg – laying flat with lower legs elevated. Helpful to reduce swelling of lower extremities.
- Reverse Trendelenburg – laying flat with head elevated
What Makes This Different:
The AllCare Floor Level Bed allows the bed width to expand from 35” to 39” and all the way up to 42” with the simple touch of a button. The super-low deck height of 3.6” helps prevent injury for someone who is at risk of falling out of bed. The optional bi-fold safety mat helps provide additional protection, or a larger area for those that require more room. An optional wireless fall notification sensor will provide notification as needed thru a pager, door light or call button. Frame articulation provides the capability of achieving Low Chair or Cardiac Chair positioning. The bed can also have a scale integrated into the bed which many find convenient for those with ambulatory challenges. This bed comes with 4 traditional head and footboard options, or you can upgrade to a modern Shaker Style head and footboard.
Why We Like It:
The AllCare Floor Level Bed’s expandable deck width & length, along with the extremely low deck height and advanced positioning capabilities make this one of the
Specifications for the AllCare C Floor Height Low Bed
|Bed Height:||3.6" to 25"|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Adjustable Bed Length:||80" to 84"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||62 °|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||275 lbs.|