Listed below are National organizations that may help you learn more about Veterans Administration benefits and other assistance programs offered to veterans. Check our Veterans and Military Discount pages for additional programs within your state.
The VA Benefits Administration
To determine whether or not you are service connected and gain a better understanding of the Automobile and Special Adaptive Equipment Grant.
- Local (CDRS) Certified Driver Rehabilitation Specialists - The American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. maintains a searchable database to help you locate a Driving Rehabilitation Specialist so you or a family member may receive an assessment. Driver Rehabilitation Specialists work with people of all ages and abilities, evaluating, training and exploring alternative transportation solutions for drivers with special needs.
National Association of American Veterans™ - Our vision is to serve as a comprehensive nonprofit organization that values the honorable and selfness service of our nation’s service members and disabled veterans. Our mission is to assist service members and disabled veterans and their dependents, particularly severely wounded warriors and single-parent service members and veterans.
Address: National Association of American Veterans, Inc. 1725 I Street, NW Suite 300, Washington, DC 20006
Ask Vets First - For veterans who may require advice and assistance in obtaining VA benefits. Vets First has 60 years of experience in assisting veterans. This is a free service for all disabled veterans.
- Disabled American Veterans, DAV - The DAV is made up exclusively of men and women disabled in our nation’s defense, and is dedicated to one, single purpose – building better lives for all our nation’s disabled veterans and their families. To learn more about joining the DAV please visit www.dav.org or call 877-I AM A VET (877-426-2838).
Paralyzed Veterans of America, PVA - The PVA is a congressionally chartered veterans service organization founded in 1946, has developed a unique expertise on a wide variety of issues involving the special needs of our members – veterans of the armed forces who have experienced spinal cord injury or dysfunction.
Address: 801 Eighteenth Street, NW. Washington, DC 20006-3517
Wounded Warrior Project - A nonprofit organization whose mission is to honor and empower wounded warriors.
Address: 7020 AC Skinner Parkway, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone: 877-TEAM-WWP (832-6997)
Veterans Of Foreign Wars, VFW - The mission of the VFW is to support programs to increase awareness of the sacrifices of America’s veterans; promote citizenship education, volunteerism and positive youth programs; and facilitate medical, rehabilitative, educational and employment services and needs for veterans and their families.
Address: National Headquarters, 406 West 34th Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
Veterans Benefits Administration - The Veterans Affairs vision is to provide veterans the world-class benefits and services they have earned – and to do so by adhering to the highest standards of compassion, commitment, excellence, professionalism, integrity, accountability, and stewardship. The VA operates hundreds of medical facilities, issues millions of checks for education, disability and pensions, and supervises more than 125 national cemeteries. With more than 275,000 employees (as of September 2008), VA is America’s second largest federal agency.
Address: US Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC 20420
- Housing Benefits for Veterans - The Department of Veterans Affairs and various nonprofits can provide housing benefits to qualifying veterans and their families. Learn more about a mortgage guaranty programs, housing grants, foreclosure prevention and state assistance.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid Guide For Veterans - Both veterans and their families can take advantage of many scholarships with amounts up to $10,000 and more.
- Career Guide for Veterans- Transitioning from military to civilian life can be challenging for any veteran. This career guide for veterans offers resources and advice for job-hunting veterans. Learn more about transition assistance program, job sites dedicated to veterans and employment toolkits.
EWheels EW-M45 Power Wheelchair
Free FedEx shipping on all of our products.
Buy now. Pay later with monthly financing.
Your order is protected by Norton Shopping Guarantee.
We strive to offer stellar customer service.