Tzora Easy Travel Elite Review
Tzora Easy Travel Elite is a unique scooter that is designed to be incredibly lightweight and easy to transport, so you can effortlessly transport the scooter in a car, taxi, train, or plane.
It weighs just 58 pounds without batteries, yet it's sturdy enough to offer a 250-pound weight capacity.
Read our Tzora Easy Travel Elite mobility scooter review below to learn more about the features, pros & cons, specs, price, and if you should buy it.
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Compact, light, and sturdy
- Folds effortlessly in seconds
- Disassembles and detachable without any tools
- Removable battery pack
- Airline approved
- No heavy parts to lift
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range|
|64 lbs||250 lbs||35"||3.7 mph||5 - 8 miles|
- Affordable compared to other folding models
- Easiest to operate and learn how to use
- Disassembles into three pieces
- Heaviest piece is 27 pounds
- Very stable on inclines
- Storage space below the seat
- Does not have a remote control for folding
- It has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Has a short driving range of only 8-10 miles
- No front or back lights
Tzora Easy Travel Elite folds up within seconds, and you don't have to struggle with any latches, connectors, or mechanisms when folding or taking it apart.
Tzora Easy Travel Elite mobility scooter is affordable and an ideal solution for those with active lifestyles.It can be easily stored in small spaces and can be transported in the trunk of any car.
You may want to consider other models if you are looking for scooters with more weight capacity and better features and options.