EV Rider Teqno Review
EV Rider TeQno folds and unfolds with just one click of a button. No more heavy lifting and breaking apart parts. It is featured packed with many options and features.
It comes with two ultra-bright LED headlights, tail lights and also features unique laser light guide technology.
EV Rider TeQno weighs 73 lbs with the battery and has a weight load capacity of 250 lbs.
Read our EV Rider Teqno mobility scooter review below to learn more about the features, pros & cons, specs, price, and if you should buy it.
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Automatic folding and unfolding
- Revolutionary laser light technology not found on other models
- Suitable for uneven and rough terrain
- Airline-approved with non-spillable battery
- Comes with a key fob and smart key
- Has an advanced digital screen with temperature, speed and clock
- Removable Seat Front and Back LED Lights
- Driving range of up to 15 miles
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range|
|73 lbs||250 lbs||55"||6 mph||15 miles|
- It folds and unfolds with just one click of a button
- Laser guided beams for extra safety
- Long driving range compared to other models
- Has a wide wheelbase for added stability
- Total weight is 73 lbs which may be too heavy for many users
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- It is expensive but makes up for the price with all of the features and options this scooter offers
- Armrests are optional ($150 for a pair)
EV Rider Teqno comes with the latest laser technology for safety with fitted laser beams and guiding lights that enable the user to maneuver through ramps and tight spaces, which is not found on any other scooter.
Teqno features some of the latest innovations, safety, user-friendliness, and an easy-to-use remote control automatic folding mechanism.
If the price is not an issue and you are looking for the easiest way to fold and unfold a mobility scooter, EV Rider TeQno is your best option. You can also impress your friends with laser guide light technology for extra vision and safety.