EV Rider Gypsy Q2 Review
The EV Rider Gypsy Q2 is a lightweight folding mobility scooter that is compact and ideal for travel. It comes in red, blue, green and silver colors.
It weighs a total of 46 lbs with the battery. This lightweight mobility scooter is perfect for shopping, getting around the neighborhood, or getting your errands done. It's portable, easily folds in the back of a truck, SUV, or closet for storage.
Read our EV Rider Gypsy Q2 mobility scooter review below to learn more about the features, pros & cons, specs, price, and if you should buy it.
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Weighs 46 lbs with the battery
- Folds down to the size of a carry-on bag
- Up to 250 lbs weight capacity
- Ride up to 6.3 miles on one single charge
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range|
|46 lbs||250 lbs||57"||4 mph||6.3 miles|
- The lightest mobility scooter from our review list
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Compact, portable and lightest scooter on the market weighing only 37 lbs with the battery
- Comes in 3 different colors, blue, pearl green and red
- Does not have a large selection of accessories like the other models
- Wide turning radius of 57″
- Does not have anti-tipping wheels
- No back support
- No armrests
The EV Rider Gypsy Q2 is deal for active users who need something lightweight and portable for travel or to get their errands done. It fits perfectly in the back of the trunk, airline-approved, and is ideal for short term use.
If you require back support and looking for a more comfortable seating with armrests, Gypsy Q2 may not be for you.
You should consider EV Rider Gypsy Q2 if you are looking for a lightweight and compact mobility scooter at an affordable price, we recommend EV Rider Gypsy.