ATTO Folding Mobility Scooter Review
ATTO folding mobility scooter from MovingLife features some of the latest design innovations, safety, user-friendliness, and easy disassembling designed for travel users.
The 3-wheel ATTO has some powerful features. It is a high-end, reliable, quality-built folding mobility scooter that disassembles into two pieces. The heaviest piece weighs 37.5 lbs. The total weight of the scooter is 66 lbs with the battery and it has a 265 lbs weight capacity.
ATTO is priced at $2,998, which is higher than any other comparable 3 or 4-wheel mobility scooter, however, it offers many features not found on other similar models.
Read our ATTO Folding Mobility Scooter review below to learn more about the features, pros & cons, specs, price, and if you should buy it.
- Folds down to the size of a small carry-on suitcase
- Only 12 seconds to fold and unfold
- Great selection of accessories
- FDA approved
- It can be stored in the overhead compartment on airplanes
- Has extra space under the seat for carrying small bags or items
- Great battery life - 12 miles / 4.5 hours of traveling
- It can be broken down into two parts, one weighing about 35.7 lbs lbs. and the other 26.4 lbs
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use from the box
- Most expensive compared to the other models
- Weighing 66.3 lbs with the battery, it may be too heavy for some users
- May take some time to learn how to use it
- Maximum driving speed of 4 mph (6.4 km per hour) is slower than other comparable models
- Suitcase-style folding for easy transport
- Convenient Tiller Adjustment Lever
- Trolley Mode for easy towing
- Charge Range of 12 Miles
- Adjustable Seat Height
- 6 Degrees Maximum Incline
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Drive Range: 12.00 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 37.5 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
- Weight: 66.3 lbs.
ATTO from Moving Life is considered one of the best folding mobility scooters for traveling on the market today. It is designed for active people who are unable to walk long distances. It is also one of the heaviest and the most expensive models reviewed from our lightweight mobility scooters list.
There are many accessories a user can add to their ATTO, including the Flight Kit protective cover, flight battery to overcome strict airline regulations, padded seat cushion for extra comfort, and foldable armrests that already come standard on many models.
Ideal Use For
The ATTO Mobility Scooter is ideal for individuals who travel frequently. Its compact, foldable design makes it perfect for those who need to navigate through crowded airports or city streets. It's also great for everyday use, from shopping trips to leisurely park visits.
While the ATTO Mobility Scooter may be higher in price than other models, its unique features, stylish design, and impressive performance make it a worthwhile investment.
If you value convenience, travel compatibility, and a sleek design not found on any other model, this mobility scooter is an excellent choice for you. Its powerful battery, adjustable settings, and reverse gear capability further add to its appeal. For those who want more than just a mobility aid, the ATTO offers a perfect blend of functionality and style.
The bottom line is if you are a frequent traveler, have a carer or someone to help with the scooter to fold, unfold, and lift the two parts, you will love the ATTO.